Revision as of 17:14, 29 June 2013 by Perspectoff
Change DNS settings
- For an introduction and rationale for doing this, see DNS Servers and Search engines.
- Left-click on the Network Manager Wireless (WLAN) / Networking Interface icon (usually in the right corner of the Panel bar) -> Manage Connections...
- For each connection listed under the Wired and Wireless tabs, repeat these steps.
- Edit... -> IPv4 Address -> Method: Automatic (DHCP) addresses only -> DNS Servers: ... ->
- Enter any (or all) of the following DNS server addresses into the box -> Add -> OK
These are the DNS nameservers for Comodo DNS, OpenDNS, Comodo DNS, OpenDNS, Google DNS, and Google DNS, respectively. Use the Move Up and Move Down arrows to arrange them into the order in which you wish the nameservers to be used.