(Difference between revisions)
Current revision as of 04:47, 27 April 2013
- ZDNet's Review of Ubuntu Raring
eBook version of this guide
- See the Books Category for free Ubuntu eBooks based on this help guide.
- There is an option in the menu bar at the left entitled "Printable version" which formats pages for easier printing. You can print this (or any other document) to a PDF file easily. By default, Ubuntu includes a "Print to File" option from its Print menu. Use this option to print anything appearing in your browser into a PDF file. From Firefox (or any other browser or program):
- File -> Print -> Print to File -> Output Format: PDF
Import this guide into another wiki
- How do I import a copy of Ubuntuguide into my own wiki?
- See this page.
Other requested topics
Place your requests here.
- How can I sponsor Ubuntuguide/Kubuntuguide?
- How can I contribute?
- Register and then add your suggestions directly to the wiki.