How to determine which version of Kubuntu you're using
In Konsole type:
How to find out the version of your Kernel
Newer Versions of Kubuntu
- Kubuntu has a six month release cycle, with releases in April and October.
Older Versions of Kubuntu
- Raring Ringtail (13.04) (Desktop and Server support until December 2013)
- Quantal Quetzal (12.10) (Desktop and Server support until April 2014)
- Precise Pangolin (12.04 LTS) (Long Term Support version supported until April 2017)
- Oneiric Ocelot (11.10) (no longer supported)
- Lucid Lynx (10.04 LTS) (Server support (only) until April 2015)
- See this complete list of older and newer versions.