- By default (K)Ubuntu includes a Print to File option from the Print menu of every program. Use this option to print anything appearing in your browser into a PDF file. From Firefox (or any other browser or program):
- File -> Print -> Print to File -> Output Format: PDF
- View each page (listed in an eBook Collection) individually using the Printable version button in the Sidebar then print the resulting view as a PDF file. Combine the individually printed PDF pages into a single PDF file to create your own eBook.
- One of several eBook conversion programs (such as Calibre) can also be used to convert any HTML web page into an eBook (in a variety of formats). See these tips.
- There are several eBook Collections that have already been created in the Books Category.